Monday 14 October 2013

Autumn Pinafore Swap - Part Three


I've just read that Anna & Anne have now both received their swaps to each other.  

Please don't forget to let me know when you have both sent and received your swaps - it makes things a lot easier for me to update the Swap page and keep track.  It is much appreciated.


You may remember I posted the other day photos of the Autumn Swap between Anna and Anne.  What did they choose?  Well they have now both received their swap parcels and posted on their blogs what the girls received - two great blog posts that you must go and read.

Anne received a great outfit from Anna and her THREE girls very cleverly managed to each wear part of the outfit.


Anne blogged about how her girls got ready and chose what to wear here.  You must go and read it, it is such fun!


The pinafore that DollMum received is in the middle, plus the cute little Halloween gifts.  

Anna has  blogged about the lovely pinafore outfit she received here.

I will have more posts coming soon as the photos have been rolling in and what a treat that is in store!

Two more days until final posting date.  I hope you have all been having a great time and that your pinafores are almost ready to be posted!

2 comments:

  1. Although I don't join in with these swaps due to not being able to sew or knit anymore which makes the task much harder and have enough trying to keep up with my choosing and buying presents for a few of my Sasha friends for Christmas and birthdays I have enjoyed following these swap posts.
    Loved how the three girls all shared the swap gift between them, Sharing is such a wonderful and commendable gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are enjoying following these swap posts - I have lots more to come, some amazing creations have been made! Just waiting until I know the various recipients have received their swaps. Only sorry there wasn't a partner for me this time.

      I love that they were able to share this swap, and what fun they had as well.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.