Thursday 29 December 2011

Lovely Blonde Sasha for Sale

Before I list this lovely Sasha on Ebay, I thought I would offer her for sale on here.  She is on my Dolls for Sale page as well.  If you would like to purchase her please email me on lorraine(@)takaro.co.uk  removing the brackets ( ) from around the @.

This pretty Sasha doll dates from between 1975 & 1986 and is in lovely condition.  She has lovely wavy blonde hair with no missing plugs and blue eyes and is wearing a pretty handmade long sleeve dress which has elasticated cuffs, a lined bodice and overlocked/serged seams.  She comes wearing her dress, panties, shoes and socks.  She has a ring neck mechanism with white stringing to the arms, brown to the legs and she can hold a pose nicely.  She also has a silver wrist tag.

Comes from a smoke free home.  

I would prefer payment by cheque in the UK, and Paypal for the rest of the world.

Postage & packing  is £10.00 recorded in UK.  If it works out at less I am happy to refund the difference.

For overseas buyers please contact me for the cost of postage.

Blonde Sasha £150.00 or £140.00 nude.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.