Saturday 10 November 2012

A dress for Monica

Monica finally had a winter dress made for her today.  I have suggested that if she would like I could crochet a fine lace collar for her, but neither of us are sure.  I might do it anyway and then we could see what it looks like before I make it permanent.


The fabric is a really love soft needle/pin cord that a friend sent to me from the US.

Henry's blue cords are made from the same fabric.


It was dark this afternoon so I had to use the flash, but she has such beautiful hair that I just had to take this photo of her.

3 comments:

  1. very nice, think a collar would look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely fine cord dress for the beautiful, Monica. She looks absolutely delightful in it and well worth waiting for.
    I think that a fine crocheted lace collar might look great especially if you could take it on and off as the occasion warranted.
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine, I love that dress! So pretty! Just the sort of dress to wear on Christmas Eve in front of the Christmas tree! Gorgeous. xxx Karin

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.