Friday 29 April 2016

Knitting & Sewing Round Up on Friday

I think my sewing and knitting mojo might be slowly coming back... although I should have known one good day wouldn't necessarily mean I felt good the following day!

I have finally started making some clothes that will be available to purchase at the Sasha Celebration Weekend.


First up Stevie is modelling this fun summer outfit


Perfect for those hopefully sunny days of summer.


Next up is this tulips top teamed with polka dot 3/4 trousers with decorative hem featuring the fabric from the top.


Modelled by Stevie



Next up is another Tulip top of a completely different style teamed with stretch leggings.


Modelled by the lovely Maddison




A lovely light lace weight wool top with needle corduroy skrit.



A sweater for Gregor - knitted with some of the lovely 100% NZ Merino wool I bought back with me


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for some non-Sasha clothing - which is what actually helped me get back in the mood for sewing.


Black tulip dress for MSD Blue Fairy




Going for a much more casual look.

Sweater (knitted with some of my lovely NZ Merino wool) teamed with a pair of grey stretch jeans





A 'gillet' knitted with some more lovely NZ Merino wool



Polka Dots on Black - dress for MSD Blue Fairy 




Because it was cold she needed a little cardigan/jacket. This was knitted again with some of my NZ Merino wool that I bought back with me.


Something on a smaller scale.  A little dress for Bleuette Hazel.



And smaller again!

A little top for Alicia Makie.  Knitted with the same Lace Weight NZ Wool that Maddison's top was knitted wth.



4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I think I know which outfit Laura might want to buy at the celebration weekend and I think Melanie might be eyeing up one of these outfits too. I have done no making at all of anything to sell, just need to finish off the kits for the workshop, though have a fabulous organ concert to enjoy first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The time seems to be flying by doesn't it? I don't know where the time goes and I am not half as busy as you! I am sure the concert will be absolutely wonderful - enjoy it! :-)

      Delete
  2. It's certainly looking like you're back into the swing of knitting and sewing again. Well done... although I think that it is good to take a break from what we are usually doing now and then, as it inspires and renews our batteries andenables us to see things in a new light and incorporate new styles and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is about time Kendal - I thought I'd completely lost my enthusiasm for it, so glad to see it has come back. As you say a break is sometimes good.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.