Wednesday 18 February 2015

Super Hero Henry

Henry is delighted!


Look I am a super hero!


I really am, because it says so on my pyjamas


So it must be right?


Especially as I can do super hero tricks


like this!


I also got a special super hero pillow from my friend Lola


Thank you so much Lola, I love that it matches my pyjamas


What a great idea of yours to make me a pillow and how kind of Miss Julia to show you how to make it.


I am going to take it to New Zealand with me.

PS Bobby and Hamish say hello to you too Lola.

8 comments:

  1. Fab bright and super(hero) Pjs Henry.... but I'm not sure that they are having the quiet, peaceful effect after your bathtime and just before bedtime that they should be having on you.
    To me they look as though they are making you wide awake and super-hero active and not tired and ready to settle down to sleep .....as we had hoped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! Still I am sure he will be a good boy and sleep well - the fresh air and walking will wear him out hopefully.

      Delete
  2. those are soooo cool, Henry! I saw your friend Barbie this week and you should see the fun train her kids have! I will post pics. She said to tell you hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aunty Marti - they are indeed cool aren't they?! I saw your pictures - the kids looked like they had lots of fun - wish I could have been there.

      Delete
  3. Great pjs Henry! You look great and the world is a safer place now!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aunty Ginger, they are great fun aren't they?!

      Delete
  4. Very clever standing on one leg like that - just like the super hero that you are Henry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Henry was very proud of himself and his super hero abilities!

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.