Tuesday 7 February 2012

Oh dear, poor Henry...

Oh dear, oh dear, I I haven't seen Henry put on his parts before, but today he most certainly did!

Henry stares down in disbelief...


What is this?


It's your new suitcase Henry, just the right size for you to carry.

Henry continues staying down at it...


You've got to be kidding me Mum, it's PINK!  Girly PINK!  PINK like what girls like!  Boys don't have PINK!


Oh dear, oh dear...I haven't seen Henry quite so frustrated before as he kicks out at the suitcase.

Well I don't want it...

Well I'm afraid it will have to do Henry, or you won't be able to take any clothes with you....


Oh look at the poor boy, shall I let him know that it is going to be painted or covered suitable for a boy of his standing?  Or shall I let him sulk a little longer.


I've just noticed I have 50 people 'following' my blog and would like to welcome you all and of course the latest that has made it 50.  Thank you all for showing an interest.  I do hope you enjoy what you find here and as always feel free to leave comments, they are always welcome, it is nice to know you are interested in my ramblings.  Time for a giveaway I think, it has been quite some time since I had my last...

4 comments:

  1. Don't be mean Mum! Tell him you are going to sort it out before you go on holiday poor boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know that is precisely what my husband said! Don't be mean to him! LOL, I think I've got him convinced now as well ;-)

    Fortunately someone has come to Henry's rescue...all will be revealed soon. In the meantime I will let Henry sulk a bit longer, but will probably give in by tonight and let him know all is not lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog. Poor Henry left thinking he is going to have to arrive in NZ carrying a girly suitcase! What about his street cred Mum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky he does not have my temper :-)
    Please hurry with the makeover otherwise he may decide to leave your home :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.