Sunday 15 January 2012

A Christmas present & a new outfit for Caleb

My Sasha's were very lucky to get a pretty dress from Sarah of Sasha-Vintage for Christmas.


My very pretty, early 70s Trendon Sasha, Victoria is modelling it.


Such a pretty dress, I think Victoria looks very sweet in it.


A close up of her lovely face.


Teamed with a pretty bolero jacket given to me by my friend Margaret.


Rather wistful looking...I wonder what she is thinking?

Next up is a lovely outfit bought from Bevbeese who was offering a special discount on Sasha Mart the other week.  It is worn by my early dark skinned Caleb.


I love the way the yellow contrasts with his skin colour.


He too has lovely face painting.


Wearing shoe/boots kindly given to me from Amey for holding the Sasha Secret Santa Swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.