Sunday 10 July 2011

Blue floral fun.

I've been practising my shirring skills again and have made a pretty summer dress modelled by Angela.

This fabric really suits shirring and hangs so nicely.


Now just need to make one as a gift for a friend.

I also thought I would try making a reversible coat today.

I procrastinated for ages over which fabric to use, finally deciding on a blue cord and blue floral with butterflies.

The light has really not been the best today for photography.

I'm really pleased with the way this pattern worked out and can definitely see myself making a few more coats with various trims next time.

2 comments:

  1. That is lovely, very Royal a la the Queen with a pretty dress and coat combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smart girl. Love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.