Saturday 21 April 2012

Welcoming April

Yesterday my long awaited 60s Slate eyed, red haired Gotz girl arrived, I'd finally paid her off!

She is beautiful and her name is April

My first ever red haired girl was a Gotz girl and I have a real soft spot for them.



I made her a little welcome home dress which she is wearing in the photos.  The dress she arrived in is lovely, but I always like to make them a new one for them to wear when they arrive.


Beautiful hair and a lovely face.

Amber my first Gotz girl, 60s yellow eyed large head and Angela my other Gotz girl welcome her...



Amber has her by the hand reassuring her that it is fun to live here


Angela puts her arm round her to make her feel welcome...


All three girls are going to get on well I think, once April settles in as she is a little shy at the moment.



4 comments:

  1. What a happy day. She is lovely (and looks to be very sweet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new girl, Lorraine, I'm sure she will love living with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lorraine, she is really lovely! I think I should like one of those! You are really lucky! April is a beautiful name and it suits her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love to see who has adopted the dolls from Shelly's website, especially the Gotz girls who as you know are my very favourite.
    April certainly looks to have settled in quickly and made two good friends.
    Particularly like the photo of the two of them holding hands for comfort and support although from the looks of things it won't be long before she'll be confident to cope on her own.
    Wishing you many hours of enjoyment and fun together.
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.