Friday 13 April 2012

Kiwiana Shirt and other sewing.

I should have been doing housework today, I have a pile of ironing to do, never mind all the other chores that need doing as well...but lets admit it, sewing is SO much more fun!

Another new shirt that will be for sale.


Again using some of the wonderful Kiwiana fabrics I have, this one has button holes and little buttons to do up at the front.


The back has two pleats  - slightly difficult to see in the photo.

I haven't had time to work out the pricings yet, but if anyone is interested please contact me via email.

I am hoping to list the clothing on my For Sale page this weekend.


I have also been sewing to complete a knitted outfit I made earlier in the week.  A little top was needed...



I also made a pair of capri pants/trousers and a little top for the 18 inch girls.




1 comment:

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.