Friday 20 May 2016

Knitting on Friday

I've had quite a productive week knitting wise (although not much else has been achieved!)



I finished another little romper suit for baby Alfie this time.


I've almost finished a tunic dress for an order, but ran out of yarn so waiting for an extra ball to arrive!


I made a little short sleeve tunic dress modelled here by Susan




Mary Ellen also wanted to model it as she thought the teal would go good with her red hair.




I discovered an unfinished cardigan in my basket, so finished that.


Susan thinks it goes perfectly well with jeans.


Lastly I designed a sweater as a request for a friend.


Marcia is modelling it here.


I think it looks great with jeans, and she agrees.


It does up at the back with three buttons.



Ruby is modelling the prototype.







6 comments:

  1. Always a good feeling to finally get things finished...so as to be able to start on knitting some new items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed a great feeling of satisfaction to finish those WIPS! I have one more 'large person' to finish and the rest is all new.

      Delete
  2. Susan is right about the cardigan. The romper suit is sooo sweet - but my favourite is the white sweater. Looks gorgeous on both dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am rather pleased with the white sweater, just a shame Marcia can't keep it!

      Delete
  3. I like the colour of that sweater dress (but then turquoise is one of my favourites).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That turquoise is a lovely colour. Actually going through my Makie clothes today discovered I had also knitted a little dress (like the style Wren was wearing) in that colour also.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.