Wednesday 4 May 2016

Pretty in Pink - 2015

I was surprised at how few 'pink' photos there were last yar!


There are pink stripes in Stevie's shirt - but it is more purples really.


This lovely dress worn by Cora is of course pink and has featured previous years.




Meredith has been seen wearing this before as well - seems it is a favourite of hers.



Cora modelling a very dark pink tunic dress




There is a little pink in this dress worn by Monica



That is it!

Rather a surprise to me.

The next 'Pretty in Pink' post will of course be for this year and so will see some new photos - I will have fun looking out some pink clothes for the girls to wear.

All dolls still with me.




4 comments:

  1. Very lovely dolls and pink colors. I love your Meredith and Monica. Monica's dress is just beautiful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger. Monica was just doing a spot of modelling for me with that dress.

      Delete
  2. Cora's tunic looks great on her. And Monica's dress is gorgeous. My girls are wailing I should go and find them some pink flower patterned fabrics too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) Go for it! I am sure your girls would love a little pink.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.