Monday 2 May 2016

Pretty in Pink - 2013

Going back through my photo archives...

2013:

Again all outfits made by me unless specified otherwise


The gorgeous Cora in a lovely pink smocked dress made by Kath 



Meredith in a pink knit dress



Weaver in a lovely smocked dress by Norvell




Weaver in dress by Norvell and jacket by Karen W






Tilly Rose - she must be fond of this outfit!


Susan (ebay purchase dress and JJ boots) 



Monica in a pink beret



Weaver and Victoria





Weaver






Charlotte



Bethany



Sasha




Sally - studio farm girl style outfit made by me






Susan


Meredith in her pretty smocked dress given to her from my dear friend Norvell



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seems Weaver featured a lot in 2013!

Eight out of ten girls still with me.


2 comments:

  1. OK I'm convinced - blonde girls look lovely in pink! I'm really smitten by the little A-line dress with the Asian panel. So sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! :-) Blonde girls DO look good in pink don't they? The little A line dress I made from a piece of linen I got from a charity shop - I also have one in blue still to be turned into a dress.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.