Monday 9 May 2016

Introducing Jasper

Continuing with my series of introducing my 2015 dolls I realised that I had actually introduced several of them, although not necessarily their arrival photos, so here we have:

Jasper my Autumnal boy who was introduced on 3rd October last year and you can see the post here.  I never posted his 'arrival' photos though so here they are.


He came wearing this fabulous corduroy outfit that consists of trousers and jacket with shirt.  I made his leather shoes.


A close up of his face.



Sitting with his siblings, Jacob and Jemima


With his new brother Jacob.



and a photo from the October post.

Plus three new photos of my dear Jasper.




1 comment:

  1. I do like Jasper - he has such a calmness about him. His siblings are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.