Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas Day Fun!

The big surprise for the boys this Christmas was a bike.

Henry had asked for one earlier in the year after getting to ride one when he went to visit both Kendal and Sarah P.  I don't think he really believed he would get one and as such he was very surprised indeed and can't wait to have a ride on it.


I think the bike seat my have to be lowered slightly for them, but I can see the boys having a lot of fun with this bike, as long as they don't squabble over it and take turns.


Henry, of course like it especially with it being red, as red is one of his favourite colours!


Christmas day saw the boys having lots of fun.  My husband got a desk train set...which he set up on the floor around the Dinosaur Advent Calendar scene and Father Christmas...I think he better be careful though or the boys might lay claim to it!


Dinosaurs, trains, bikes and cowboy outfits...what more could they want?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a lovely present that the boys got from Santa! (Well Henry really, but I'm sure he will share!) And love that train set, do you think your hubby would miss it!!!
    Big hugs Sharon in Spain xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately Henry is pretty good at sharing...as he does get rather spoilt! His Santa hat he was wearing in the other post, my husband bought for him at the garden centre on Christmas Eve!

      Delete
  2. So pleased to see that 'Dear' Henry got his much wanted bike for Christmas and I know being the lovely natured lad that he is he will share it with the others.
    Mine have that very same bike and I much prefer it to the AG model that I used to have. A real boy's racer!
    Interesting too, to now visualise where your photos are taken in your living room using the natural light from the French doors.
    Love Henry's new cowboy outfit that he received from the Secret Santa and hopefully the use of the little desk train set that was given to your husband. Perfect size.
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lucky gang to get the bike for Christmas, I would love to find a bike for Florence and co, but no luck yet. Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.