Sunday 9 December 2012

Advent Day Nine

Gosh it has rolled round to James' turn again!  

With all the boys gathered round James gets to open window number 9 this morning.



I wonder what is inside this window?  James asks the others.


He opens it up slowly keeping them in suspense....


and pulls out a snake!  Gosh just look at the way he is holding that snake... isn't he brave?!


The boys all crowd in to have a look, although I think Simon and most certainly Caleb are really not so sure!


Caleb is definitely looking rather wary, and hopes James doesn't turn round with the snake.


Henry and Elliot are quite interested in it though.  James seems to handle it with practised ease...I wonder if he has done that before?


Rory looks most eager, although Simon is still rather stand offish.  Peter would quite like to have a hold, but James is still fascinated by it.  Hopefully they will keep the snake in check and not let it slither round the house!

4 comments:

  1. YIKES! He's a lot braver than me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that it wasn't me opening THAT window!
    Hoping that for your sake it is kept confined to the Advent scene! Think that I'd like to move on to window 10 rather quickly.
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, such a brave boy!
    I wonder was there a more girlie version of this advent calendar, I'd love one for ME!!!!
    Hugs Sharon in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there were! Quite a selection actually, and a hard choice! I would have loved to have gotten several... LOL Yes I have regressed big time.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.