Thursday 16 February 2012

Oh I do like to be beside the Seaside

Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside
I do like to be beside the sea!

Henry received another parcel in the post today from the lovely Julie in America.  She has sent him the most delightful beach towel with whales on it.


Isn't it fabulous?

Well Henry couldn't wait to show you the card...he has dashed off with the towel in his hands, not sure what he is up to...but I can hear some singing going on.

Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside
I do like to be beside the sea!

In the meantime I will show you the lovely little card he received.  I am sure he would have shown you, but as I say he seems to be distracted at the moment.




Isn't that so cute?  Beautifully handmade.


A lovely note to Henry written inside.  Yes he has read it Julie, he read the little card first!



Isn't that sweet?

Now I wonder what Henry is up to?  I heard him dash down to the sewing studio and rummage in the toy box...

Well looks like Henry just can't wait!  




He has his wonderful ball given to him by Dee and the kids at Sasha Village and has found the bucket and spade set that I bought for the Sasha children sometime last year.

 I have noticed one thing that Henry has forgotten though...actually two, but he just isn't wearing it - that's it his hat...but what is the other thing he has forgotten that isn't in the picture?  Can you guess?


Besides his hat which we know about...and I have let him off for that today as after all he is inside in the middle of winter with the sun shining through the patio doors so he should be okay.  I have stressed to him the importance of wearing it though when we get to New Zealand.

If you think you know what is missing, do comment  or email and let Henry know what he still needs to get for his holiday.  The first person to get it correct will receive a special gift from Henry which he will get while he is away on holiday...so there will be a little wait, but please do be patient!

Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside
I do like to be beside the sea!


5 comments:

  1. Does Henry need a little bag to carry his beach items and found objects (shells and stones)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now you mention it yes actually he does...I forgot about that! Looks like something else to add to my To Do list! But it wasn't that I was thinking of ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely Henry will need his sun tan lotion to keep him safe while playing on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Michelle! Yes of course that is exactly what he needs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say, can you please email me your details Michelle as you are a 'non-reply' blogger :-)

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.