Saturday 1 June 2013

1st June - Sally

This month's Trendon girl is Sally.  I bought Sally from Ted in the USA and she has been with me for just over two years.  She is a Wide Face Trendon Girl with a half centre part from 1971/2 and arrived with her lovely blue teddy bear.  



This is a photo of her shortly after she arrived wearing a pretty dress made by Margaret of 'JustSew'




With her little teddy 'Blue'



These two pictures were taken at Easter this year.


Wearing the outfit I recently made




Wearing the fun Kiwiana summer dress



She is such a pretty girl and I always think of her as being younger than any of the other girls - perhaps it is her wide face that gives her this more innocent look.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swap partners have been allocated - see 'A Simple Summer Swap' page.  I have sent emails out to all but two pairings - still waiting on addresses from a couple of people.  Will send out as soon as they arrive.







8 comments:

  1. Sally is really pretty and just perfect for June's doll of the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is just so sweet, and yes perfect choice for the month of June.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh this is the little girl who recently emailed me asking if she could come for a holiday in Spain!!!! Yes I'm almost positive this is her!!! ;)
    She's so pretty Lorraine, I definitely think I need a wider faced girl.....or two!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha, I don't think so Sharon, at the moment she still prefers playing with dolls rather than on computers... ;-)

      Yes you must look out for one, I think they have a very special look.

      Delete
    2. Oh well!!! Can't say I didn't try LOL
      Yes I think a wider faced girl would fit right in here Lorraine!!

      Delete
  3. She's a real beauty Lorraine and looks beautiful in the Red spot dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, she is indeed and I love that red spot dress, it really suits her.

      Delete
  4. Sally is so lovely...That red dress is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.