Sunday 1 July 2012

Sasha Festival Part Three

Friday evening we were treated to a very special talk by Anna, the Doggart's daughter and she bought some of her Mum's beautiful dolls for us to look at.  Lots of the other bloggers have written more fully about it, so I just thought I'd share three of my favourite photos that I took.




I'm not sure why this sweet girl has markings on her face, as I didn't notice them when taking the photos...I am wondering if it was all the 'flashes' of other camera's as I didn't use my flash.

3 comments:

  1. Could have been from the shadows from surrounding artificial lighting...or as you suggest from other camera flashes (not mine though as I didn't use the flash then) as she certainly didn't have them on her in real life.
    Fabulous dolls.
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely dolls and such a gift to be allowed to see them up close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are lovely. It's been very interesting to see how everyone's photos are all just a liitle bit or a lot different.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.