Monday 17 October 2011

Oh no disaster?

Imagine my horror upon removing a pair of sandals that Jane was wearing to discover all these nasty blue marks on her feet!



Not impressed at all.

Out came the...


Bought several years ago when I was treating some stains on some Tressy dolls.

I just knew it would 'come in handy' again one day.


 Onto the marks on her feet it went and into the sunshine she lay, with a towel wrapped round the rest of her body.

A couple of days later...


Just like magic


No more marks! Phew.

Jane is much happier now, as is her mum.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what we would do without OXY...it has 'saved' many a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job and isnt it wonderful stuff?
    I have a few dolls that were painted wonders until I attacked them with this and I love them all the more for it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.