Monday 10 October 2011

Monday's Sewing & Showing

While away with my son in Southampton I finished a jumper dress I was knitting for Sasha.


Very snug and warm for these cooler days.  Will make her some leggings for when it gets even colder.

Today I made a dress for Amber.


These fabric is 100% cotton of a soft fleece type feel to it and is lovely and warm.


Yes Emily, you can stop showing off, we have already seen you in this dress.


The three girls braved the wind..





I'm really not at all happy with my sewing at the moment.  I can't decide whether I am just too fussy, or whether everything I touch lately turns to mush... I think a bit of both! I have such plans, and just don't seem to have the time.

3 comments:

  1. The girls look great..keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour sweater dress, nice and warm for the icelandic winds that are due here by weekend!

    I really must start useing some of the material I bought to make things for my Sasha's! you put me to shame with all the lovely clothes you amke your girls..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red sweater cable pattern by Golden Hands reminds me of the very first sweater that my friend Kate knitted up (in lilac) for my Sasha Brood. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
    Sasha love from Kendal....who has finally mastered this blog comment leaving.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.