Friday 12 October 2012

Blue & Pink

I'm hoping to go to a Sasha Fun Day tomorrow and have made a coat as part of a Raffle Donation, however due to having been in so much pain the last couple of weeks and still suffering I'm really not sure I am going to be able to make it which will be such a shame.  Had hoped I could convince my hubby to give up oh about four hours of his day...two times two hours return!  Needless to say I wasn't successful.

Anyway here is Julia modelling the raincoat.




I'm hoping it will be suitable...

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely! I'm so sorry you are in pain. I hope you feel better soon and get to attend the Sasha event. Your little coat is such a nice prize.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read you have been unwell. I do hope you will feel well enough to go to the fun day. The coat is darling! Everyone is sure to want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great raincoat to add to the Sasha Winter wardrobe raffle.
    Pleased that you were well enough to make Saturday's Sasha Get-together and enjoyed seeing you, Henry and Rory again!
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.