Tuesday 12 June 2012

American Girl Outfit Made for Donation

(Bobby's Travel Saga to be continued tomorrow!)

I've finally finished my outfit set to donate to an Abused Kids program in the States.  

I've been working on various things for a while, but never been quite happy with them.  After knitting the various items from patterns by Debonair Designs on Ravelry I came up with an idea and I am really pleased with how it all worked out.  It was good fun to see it all come together and I really enjoyed making it.


Cotton capri trouers/pants and short sleeve top matched with bolero and hat


Knitted summer top



With matching bag.



All ready now to be packaged and posted off to the US tomorrow morning.

I can see myself making some more things as I had so much fun seeing this all come together like I had imagined and hoped it would.



1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit. I imagine the little girl receiving it will squeal with delight. The choice of color is perfect, and I love mix and match sets. Very thoughtful for you to make it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.