Monday 23 May 2011

Multi Stripes

Using Katia Ole Tibet Sock wool (75% wool, 25% nylon), this wool was lovely to knit with. The pattern I followed was absolutely terrible though, the back and neck is all wrong, although I've managed to kind of fix it, but I know I won't be using this pattern again. I had tried this pattern before and thought the first time it was me reading the pattern wrong, but no, it is wrong!


Still it fits well enough, as long as you don't look at the back!

I will try another pattern with this wool as it does make for interesting knitting and is lovely and soft to handle.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire everyone, who's able to follow a pattern... you're great, Serenata :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.