Sunday 26 July 2015

Sasha Festival 2015 - Friday Night Dinner - Western Theme

The theme for the Friday night dinner was quite naturally 'Western' 


These three are ready and waiting....


Hang on there, what is this?  Has Sheriff Gregor arrested Sasha?


Gail takes the podium 


Everyone enjoys chatting over dinner


This little cutie decided to see how many tomatoes she could eat at the same time!


Some animated conversation going on here.


All dolls were dressed suitably attired


I think we could have 'add a caption' here - I wonder what Heidi was thinking?


Looking up attentively.





Caught you Brenda! :-)


I sat at the table Jackie was hostessing at. Lots of well dress cowboys and girls here as well.

It was a great night and I think we all enjoyed ourselves.


10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to go.. Your pictures prove that a good time was being had. It's so nice to think of everyone there having fun with their Sashas. Thanks so much for posting pictures of your travels and the Festival. My daughter and I look forward to each blog post and pour over every photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. I wasn't sure I was going to make it for a while, but glad I did as I had a lovely refreshing time. Everyone is so nice and friendly and had such a great time. Glad you are both enjoying the posts.

      Delete
  2. Another great post, what would we do without your photos. Rosie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosie. Glad you are enjoying the posts.

      Delete
  3. Great to see that most of the dolls were dressed in Western format....even down to that one dear little Trendon baby with his suede waistcoat.
    Was able to recognise Dawn, Catherine F, Tina, Francine, Susanna L, Diane, Susan, Brenda, Gail, Carolyn, Jackie, Heidi ....though couldn't see Sheila.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, most got into the spirit of the dressing up and had fun choosing and designing outfits. Sheila was there, I think she is probably in some of my other photos. :-)

      Delete
    2. Actually I meant that I hadn't seen Sheila in this particular post.... but had spotted her in many of the others!
      Thanks again for recording all the fun so well.

      Delete
  4. it looks like lots of lovely conversations were had at dinner that night, with everyone having fun. I see Dawn took her little curly haired toddler to the festival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of lively conversations going on for sure. Yes Dawn had her little curly tops with her. :-)

      Delete
  5. Another great post and a lovely photo of Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.