Monday 5 November 2012

Secret Santa delayed two days until Wednesday 7th November

Due to an unexpected opportunity for a friend from New Zealand to come and stay with me for a couple of days from today, the Secret Santa allocations will be delayed until Wednesday 7th November so that I can spend some time with her.  Please forgive me for the delay, if this causes problems for anyone if you could let me know that would be fine.  It is time consuming to write all the individual emails as they are all different and I would prefer to spend that time with her while I have the chance and then concentrate on the Swap details on Wednesday.  Plus I am still waiting on confirmation from one person.

Thank you for your patience,

Lorraine & Henry :-)

A taster of our day today collecting my friend in London... more photos of our time together after I have sent all the emails on Wednesday.


4 comments:

  1. Always great to see dear Henry again.
    He is balancing wonderfully well here. Very clever boy.
    Enjoy the time with your friend.
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. has Henry got the fence spike up his coat to keep him in place? I bet he wishes he was one of the guards (wearing a bearskin to keep his ears warm). No problem about the swap allocation delay, I can't start knitting or sewing until later this week anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time with your friend. Good to see Henry out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I thought that was how Henry was able to stay standing up on Buckingham Palace's railings... as he seems to be slightly leaning backwards!
    Hope it wasn't too uncomfortable for dear Henry!
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.