Friday 2 November 2012

A Winter Project

As I can't spend any money at the moment, and probably won't be able to for some time, instead of dreaming about all of the wonderful outfits on websites and Evilbay I have decided to embark on an Autumn/Winter Project: To knit all my remaining Sasha & Gregor dolls a cardigan/jacket/jumper.

I finished the second hooded cardigan last night, this time for Meredith.


I thought the plum colour would look good with the navy dress she had chosen to wear.






I should have waited until later in the day to photograph her when the sun wasn't shining through and causing shadows, but I couldn't wait as I have other things I need to be getting on with.

I wonder what will be next and for whom?

3 comments:

  1. What lucky dolls to have you make special cardigans (and outfits) for them! They will be the best dressed kids anywhere!
    Meredith looks lovely in her new cardigan. You do beautiful work. One of these days, I am going to learn to knit (I hope!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good idea to turn your attention away from the tempting outfits on eBay and do something positive within your means at the moment plus which will benefit your Sasha dolls with this onslaught of colder weather.
    Give yourself a good pat on the back and continue to stay strong. It won't be forever now.
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super idea, and one I may borrow. I'm less likely to look for new things if I'm creating them myself. Using supplies will also help tidy things up (I have not done a good job with the organizing I was trying to accomplish--I'll have to try again after the holidays).

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.