Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas Gift and Christmas Makes

I was very lucky this Christmas as I received a lovely gift from Kendal which I put under the tree ready for Christmas day.


Cute card a little box with a ribbon around it.


Oh wow, a wonderful pair of Jean Jensen's shoes for Sasha.

I knew just the dress they were going to go with.


Sasha's Christmas dress goes perfectly with the shoes.


Aren't they wonderful?  Thank you very much Kendal for your kindness.

I made a Christmas jumper for James my 68/69 Red head Gregor Shorts


Which I think he looks very smart in.


Although the colours don't match completely with his Christmas trousers, I think being Christmas we can get away with it.

Today I finished a dress I had started before Christmas made with some velvet and silk scraps I had been given.



Of course the problem with black velvet is it shows up every little speck of dust!

I hope everyone had a really lovely Christmas Day.

I will be doing a blog post very soon of the various Secret Santa gifts that people received, so if you haven't yet sent me photos, please do, and also I haven't heard from a few people whether they have received their gifts...I do hope they have.

1 comment:

  1. I will send you the photos later today of Florence and Nicholas James proudly wearing their Christmas outfits. We've been away from home since Boxing day, but now we're back I can blog about the dolls in earnest again.
    DollMum

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.