Friday 30 December 2011

Pink Dress & Peter's knitted hat.

I managed to escape into the sewing room for a little while this morning, which was nice.  Having got up early to take my car for its MOT and Service, I thought I might as well make the most of the early morning start to the day.  I made a little pink dress out of some linen fabric I had, adding some lace and ric rac trim.


I realised Bethany, my Pale 60s Gotz Sasha hadn't had a chance to model anything for a while and I thought the colour would suit her quite well.



I love her shoes, made by Dollyblue, they go with the dress very well.

I forgot that I hadn't shown Peter's hat that I made to go with his jumper.  I added a little red pompom on (at his request ;-) !)


The first of the Sasha Secret Santa Gift Blog post will be tomorrow, so don't forget to check back in to see the wonderful gifts that people gave and received. 

4 comments:

  1. Your Gotz girl lovely fab in her new dress! Love her Dollyblue shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty girl in a lovely dress, suits her well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :-) I am pleased how this dress turned out, I didn't have this particular doll in mind when I made it, and yet it is perfect on her. Thanks for reminding me the Dollyblue name...I will update my post now as I couldn't think of it at the time of posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute girl, and the pink dress is also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.