Monday 29 August 2011

Swap Poll Results.

The results for the Swap Poll have now come in and they are as follows:

A defined/specific swap
9 (60%)
A swap of talents
6 (40%)
A surprise swap
5 (33%)
An exchange type swap where items are listed.
10 (66%)



So a close draw, and perhaps we can do both! Now please bear with me as I have never organised a swap before, but this should be fun. :-)

If you would like to join in the exchange type swap, please send in your details, details and photographs of items you would like to swap and I will list them on a separate page and then if there is something you would like to swap with someone else I will put you in touch with each other. If there is anything on your wish list, please also feel free to email those to me as well, as who knows what other people might have. This is the whole idea, to exchange something you may have decided no longer suits your Sasha or Gregor etc... for something different.

The second swap is a defined/specific swap and what I envisioned was a theme, and perhaps to do with the change of seasons. So it seems appropriate that as we are coming into Autumn/Winter that the theme could be this (and perhaps Halloween for those who celebrate this - but please do check with your partner first) Of course if you are 'Down Under' and going into Spring/Summer we could also incorporate this.

I am thinking perhaps a little outfit, and some accessories if you would like to include some. The items can be hand made or bought, but please put a little thought into what the other person might like. It is a good idea to email your partner to introduce yourself and exchange ideas.


Of course I am open to different suggestions, after all this is YOUR swap :-)

If you wish to join the swap, please email me (lorraine(@)takaro.co.uk -removing brackets) answering the following questions: and I will draw the names out to match partners.

Name:

Address:

Email Address:

Blog Address:

Colours you like:

Colours you dislike:

Would you like something for Sasha, Gregor or a baby? :

Do you want to post overseas:

Any other suggestions of what sort of theme you would like?

I will keep this open a week to allow people time to email me their details if they wish to take part. I will then match up partners and email you with each others details.

The same applies for the exchange swap, to allow people to email me the items they wish to swap, or things they might like.

Looking forward to setting this up.


I swapped the ribbons around on the little white dress I made yesterday and also put a little bow on the front. I felt the other ribbons just weren't right.



Now packaged up ready to be posted tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.