Monday 22 August 2011

Anyone up for some Swapping Fun?

I have been thinking about organising a swap. I have been involved in various swaps before on my other blog and groups I belong to. It had also been suggested by a Sasha friend that this might be quite a good idea to do as well. So what sort of swap would you like.

I have several ideas - vote on which you like the idea of, or would like to be involved in, it doesn't have to be just one.

1. A defined/specific swap, where it is perhaps suggested what we would like to do, eg make a specific item.

2. A swap of talents...eg where one person might sew something, another might knit, or crochet, or perhaps another skill.

3. A surprise swap, where you get allocated partners and make a surprise for them.

4. An exchange type swap, where we list items we would like to swap and can see if someone has something we would like in exchange.


So what do you think? Any other suggestions welcome.

I will leave this poll open for a week.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The boys were out in the garden today...wearing their new camouflage trousers and jeans, thanks to DS2 either growing out of, or ripping his! :) Nothing like a bit of recycling.



Hmm...looks like there might be some mischief being planned!

I think Henry (on the left) looks a bit shocked at the idea...



Although perhaps not!

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are a handsome lot :)

    As for the swap..as I can't sew/knit..option 4 is good for me..I have Sasha dresses which I would love to swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Yes,I think a swap 'shop' is a brilliant idea!!count me in x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I think a swap 'shop' is a brilliant idea,count me in x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.