Sunday 14 August 2011

Schools out, boys at play.

Friday was dry enough for the boys to play outside, they headed straight for their favourite area.

What shall we play today?

I've got the spear James, you will have to find something else.

James finds something interesting up the tree.

He is looking intently enough that he even gets Patrick's interest

I wonder what he found?


Patrick is my Trendon Gregor Redhead "Cord" No. 312 from 1982 - 1986.

He came with his complete outfit, in wonderful condition from Sheila in America...my first experience with customs!


James is a very special boy, a Trendon Gregor Redhead "shorts" No. 5-102 from 1968 - 69. I think he is probably a later boy, 1969.

He retains his original stringing although it is very loose, however despite being rather 'floppy' having hyper-mobile joints, he still can hold a pose.

2 comments:

  1. I love your 69 Boy...absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) I think he is rather gorgeous as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.