Wednesday 13 May 2015

My Sasha Festival Donation.

My Sasha Festival Donation this year is matching outfits for Sasha & Gregor.


My two models seem somewhat distracted!



That is better!

I have used the iconic New Zealand 'Buzzy Bee' fabric to make a dress for Sasha and Gregor has a matching vest/waistcoat along with a pair of trousers and a shirt and of course a buzzy bee (kindly added to the donation by Trish Smith - which came from Erica originally).

I still have some more things to finish, but have been working on the 'wardrobe' for the Sasha Celebration weekend donation, plus have been out of action this week unfortunately.

2 comments:

  1. What a great matching set, I especially like Gregors outfit. I'm sure who ever wins them will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, I have a few more things to photograph as well when I get time.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.