Saturday 11 October 2014

Fourth Sweater, Cap & Socks set

I have finished the fourth sweater, cap and socks set and it seems Peter has claimed it for himself...he couldn't wait for a matching cap to go with his other sweater and socks...I think he was a bit worried that I wouldn't have enough of the yarn left...I think he might be right as I looked today!


Again knitted with the fabulous Waikiwi yarn that I got while in New Zealand, a mix of NZ Merino, Alpaca and Possom which gives it its warmth.


Sideways view of his cap which he is pretty pleased with.


The colour suits him nicely I think.


Showing off his socks!



Trying to look 'tough'.


Now he is ready to join the other boys.


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely the perfect colouring for Peter. Beautiful texture to this yarn.
    Please don't tell him but I never think that the blonde haired, blue eyed lads can ever look 'tough'! It's much easier for the brunette, brown eyed boys!
    Your new grey planters look great for Peter's photographic background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, poor sweet Peter....he tries ever so hard to look 'tough' but never quite succeeds....I think Simon manages it a bit better with his tousled hair and penchant for mischief, albeit unintentionally!

      They are great planters...I have a lot of my roses in them.

      Delete
  2. This is a good colour for you, Peter. And I think you ook very tough! (stifling a giggle here)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is great for him isn't it? Poor Peter, he was so sure he looked 'tough'

      Delete
  3. Peter looks good in his new winter knitwear, oh, he wants to look tough not good, oops! I like your autumn knitting project for the boys and it must be an absolute pleasure knitting with that NZ yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know bless him.... It is absolutely a pleasure to knit with this NZ yarn, it is just so soft...makes me wish I'd bought enough to knit myself a jumper!

      Delete
  4. Peter is just gorgeous and I cannot see his toughness. So very sorry dear lad, hate to disappoint such a determined young mind ;). The knitting is perfect for his coloring and his lovely eyes :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger, I can't see his toughness either, poor lad, he does try....love the blue on him.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.