Friday 12 August 2016

Introducing Jessica

We have a new arrival here at Rose Cottage - making my 'Course' family complete is this gorgeous red head girl.


She came wearing her dress with a slip underneath and socks.  


I will make her some shoes - I've made several pairs of shoes for my Course dolls now, so she shouldn't be without for too long.


She has a cute smattering of freckles across the nose.


I have named her Jessica

Out in the garden...





She now has a pair of shoes.




From left to right.

Jessica, Jasper, Joel, Jasmine, Jacob, Jemima

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a lovely family of Course dolls, they are all beautiful. Jessica is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she was a great fit and the perfect addition for completing my collection.

      Delete
  2. She is probably the prettiest course doll I have seen. I'm so glad she has found her way into such a lovely family..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very pretty, although I have to admit my blonde, Jasmine is still my favourite.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Lorraine! Your new course doll is beautiful. I love her eye painting and her freckles and her name, Jessica. You have a beautiful course doll family. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all but Jessica is my favourite

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.