Saturday 2 July 2011

Forgot the black thread!

Once a month I have a quilting group I go to. I'm currently working on a quilt with New Zealand fabrics, (pictures here) however today I discovered I'd forgotten to take my black thread, so after I'd cut out birds in circles to appliqué on the quilt, I had to find something else to do. Much to the amusement of the other ladies there, out of my basket popped a couple of Sasha dolls. :-)

Making do with the fabrics that were in my bag, I made two dresses, mixing and matching the fabrics for fun. I think this dress is my favourite.



Although the softer colours also suit Sasha well.

Friends together.

Having a chat!

2 comments:

  1. Are they tiny violas? So pretty ..... I ran out of white thread this week half way through a project .... could have kicked myself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours of their dresses, lucky for them you forgot the thread...or did they hide it.....

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.