Wednesday 31 July 2019

For Sale: Blonde Sasha Recovered Studio/Course Doll

Lovely Sasha Course Doll for sale.

£500 plus postage.  (May be negotiable)


This was her description when I bought her from Shelly:

1952 AI Re-covered Studio/course Doll . This sweet faced young lady is one of the earliest true Sasha dolls however she was in such a bad way she has been totally restored though her original body and stuffing with newspapers dating her are inside her full recovered body and head . Vintage fabrics have been used and original patterns , this has all been very expertly done by Thu Cuc Faes who has also tried to retain the original eye style of this young lady . She has been given a new wig made of Hemp which she would have also originally worn. Her outfit also made by Thu Cuc suits her perfectly 

I have her sandals, I just couldn't find them when I photographed her!.


These two photos for illustration purposes only to show how I have had her dressed.



Her body is in good clean order.


Her outfit, currently missing her sandals.



Photos taken a couple of years ago.


She is a really lovely Course doll and I will be sad to see her go, but sometimes that is just a way, and it will be nice for someone else to enjoy her like I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.